Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here We Go...

I am on the quest this year like so many others to make changes in my life for the better. I feel that a blog will give me more oompf to stick with my resolutions. I plan on embellishing my goals as we progress in the year but for now here is the list!


I have 12 goals for 2012:
1: Run a 5k
2: Run a 10k 
3: By the end of the year be able to run a half marathon 
4: Get a New Job 
5: Get to my goal weight, and stay there! (140 lbs!) 
6: Practice Yoga at least once a week to once every other week
7: Stop compulsive eating 
8: Healthier Snacking 
9: Limit Dairy and Chocolate intake ( I think I am lactose intolerant but my favorite food is double chocolate ice cream...) 
10: Do 52 hours of community service (Averaging 1 hour a week) 
11: Take self defense classes 
12: Visit 5 new states that I haven't been to before


This is a real blog for real people!! I hope you comment and feel free to let me know the things you come across. I will be posting about apps and other things that i find helpful. 


Feel free also to be a support system, critic or a coach! 
find me on loseit.com (veronica.mirenda@gmail.com) , mapmyrun.com (vmirenda10), dailyfeats.com  



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some great goals. Good luck with them! I like the site, looks good! If it helps you any, I always find after about 3 or 4 weeks of staying away from junk food that I don't want it any more, so just keep away from the ice cream for a bit and then it will be a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete